Angelic Reiki Further Information and Professional Practitioner Workshop
The purpose of this workshop is twofold. It is to extend and deepen the participant’s knowledge of the healing process and to provide appropriate support and training for those interested in practicing professionally.
Some of the subjects in this workshop are particularly important and may be covered to a deeper level as separate classes and/or in a modular fashion. It also may be that some subjects are covered in the previous 2 workshops which can be extended to include these areas especially in the 3 & 4.
Full Syllabus | Part One
- One clearing and entity release.
- Two attunements. Angelic Reiki 4th Degree and the 3rd & 4th Degree Archangelic Initiation with the Mighty Sarim.
- Two new healing methods; Etheric body and spherical healing.
- Information on the two types of healing used in Angelic Reiki; Magnetic and Radiatory.
- Working with the feeling body.
- Review of how to cleanse and dedicate a space and the purpose and function of this in the healing situation.
- Healing into death and an understanding of the death and dying process.
- The nature of disease and the implications of this on the healing session.
- The healing session.
- Listening and communication skills.
- Feed back.
- How to deal with clients who are on medication.
Full Syllabus | Part Two
The information given in the manual regarding the subjects listed below is not just about the mundane but also incorporates an understanding of the esoteric and spiritual principles that underpin each.
The depth to which business issues are covered will depend on the teacher’s area of specialist knowledge. Every teacher cannot be expected to be an expert in accountancy, business management and marketing. It is therefore up to the student to source particular information that they might need. Anyone who is an experienced professional practitioner in another modality can discuss with their teacher the possibility of omitting part two.
The important thing is to gain an understanding of the spiritual aspects involved.
- Setting up in private practice.
- Legislation and insurance.
- Practical management, the healing space, renting verses using a space in your home, organising appointments, setting boundaries.
- Fees to be charged for sessions.
- Setting up in business, business plan, funding, and keeping accounts.
- Marketing, promoting yourself and the principals of creating your own reality.
- Code of Ethics.
- Ongoing professional development and discussion of issues raised.
- Mentoring and supervision.